About Me

Hello world!!!
I am Ruhina Syed and it's my first blog and I am so excited to start up as a Blogger. Yay !πŸ’ƒ
I've just jumped into the Blogging world, and no one knows anything about me. Let me introduce myself with more info. Well, the one who is writing this blog is a fun-loving , free minded simple girl from Andhra Pradesh. Basically I am a Graduate and I am addicted to online world like hell. I have started up as a Social Media Infuencer on Twitter since last two years. I was so eager about the online world since my college days and now I have grown up as a social butterfly and have decided to start up as a Blogger as I love reading blogs. I am so curious about lifestyles of different people , new beauty products in the market excites me 😍 and I am going to share many exciting stuff on my blog very soon! Less is more in some cases , that's all from my first blog , here is a tough question for all the lovely readers, Go through it and tell me what you guys think and I will tell you something interesting thing based on your view πŸ˜‰ ! 

Which of these do you agree with?
 1.Intelligence is fixed at birth.
2.Some people are creative, others aren't.
3.You can become world-class expert through enough practice, whatever your starting point be

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Tangy Pickles of India Online

Homemade Pizza